- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon raw honey (rice malt syrup or pure maple syrup would also work)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons macadamia milk (or your preferred milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3–4 small strawberries, sliced into half
- 8 blueberries
- Add the coconut flour and baking powder to a mug or ramekin and mix.
- Next, add the coconut oil and honey and combine with the dry ingredients.
- Then, add the egg, macadamia milk and vanilla extract, mixing well to combine.
- Finally, fold through the strawberries and blueberries
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through (the mug cake should be soft and springy to touch).