- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 400 grams beef fillet, thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 large broccoli head, sliced into small florets
- 4 large zucchini, cut into noodles or long pasta (Using vegetable spiralizer, mandolin or zoodle cutter)
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh or ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- In a small bowl, add the sauce ingredients, whisking to combine. Set aside.
- Heat coconut oil in large fry pan on medium-high heat.
- Add the beef and cook for 2-3 minutes each side until browned. Then remove from fry pan and set aside. Next, add the carrots, broccoli and zucchini noodles and cook for 5-6 minutes until just tender. Then finally, add the beef back to the fry pan along with the sauce mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring until well combined.
- Serve immediately.